Asthma in Young People Care Leavers
This course will help you stay up to date with the latest developments in asthma research, as well as discussing various strategies to manage asthma and offer support to young people with asthma.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the epidemiology of asthma
- To gain knowledge of the current research around asthma
- To discuss the issues of managing asthma
- To identify strategies to manage asthma
- To gain an awareness of the support available to people with asthma
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.