Care Planning and Key Working Care Leavers
This course is for care staff who are (or may be in the future) key workers or care workers who …
This course is for care staff who are (or may be in the future) key workers or care workers who want to develop their person-centred practice.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the importance of the keyworker role
- To understand what is meant by person-centred care and be able to relate this to care planning
- To understand the importance of reviewing care plans regularly
- To identify good practice in record keeping and confidentiality
- To identify ways of communicating with and empowering the people they support, so that they can participate in planning their own care
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.