Health And Safety Advanced Level Children’s Homes
Health and safety is important because it protects the well-being of carers and children. When caring for a child or young person, their safety and well-being is your most important concern. This course will look at why health and safety is so important, as well as enabling learners to gain an understanding of the legislation surrounding it.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To consider why health and safety is important
- To gain an understanding of the legislation around health and safety
- To understand the management of health and safety regulations
- To consider risk assessments
- To identify the core elements of managing health and safety
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 and Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.