Health and Safety in the Home Fostering
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in health and safety and is tailored for people who look after young people.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To know what health and safety is
- To understand health and safety legislation
- To be aware of the benefits of health and safety
- To know who enforces health and safety
- To understand risk assessment, reporting, and recording
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.