Missing from Care Leavers
This course is designed to help care workers manage the ever-increasing risk of young people going missing from home/care. The …
This course is designed to help care workers manage the ever-increasing risk of young people going missing from home/care.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To explore the reasons why a young person might run away
- To consider the risks involved with running away
- To examine the effects of Missing from Home on Every Child Matters
- To gain an understanding of what to do when the young person returns
- To learn how to manage young people who go missing
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.