Promoting Resilience Fostering
This course shows how resilience is linked to recovery from trauma, and how adults can help children and young people …
This course shows how resilience is linked to recovery from trauma, and how adults can help children and young people to develop resilience. This course is specific for delegates within fostering.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To be able to define what is meant by resilience
- To look at resilience in relation to recovery from childhood trauma
- To examine resilience in the context of the child’s various social networks
- To identify factors that contribute to resilience
- To plan ways of building on the child’s strengths and increasing resilience
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.