Supervision, Appraisal, and Managing Staff Care Leavers
This course enables learners to effectively manage the staff they are directly responsible for. The course will look in detail at the supervision and appraisal processes as effective formal tools to support and manage staff.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the importance of managing staff effectively
- To explore the supervision process for both new and existing staff members
- To consider tools to use within the supervisory process that ensure it is a worthwhile process
- To identify how supervision can be used to manage difficult staff
- To identify the four functions of supervision
- To identify the link between supervision and appraisal
- To understand the benefits of effective appraisal to both the individual and the organisation
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.