Partnership is a collaborative relationship between two or more parties based on trust, equality, and mutual understanding for the achievement of a specified goal. Partnerships involve risks as well as benefits, making shared accountability critical when supporting and looking after vulnerable young children.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To identify difficulties in collaboration
- To look at some key terms with respect to partnership working
- To identify prerequisites and shared characteristics of working together
- To understand the benefits of working in partnership
- To identify the common features of a strong partnership foundation
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.