ADHD & Autism Advanced Level Care Leavers
Autism spectrum disorder and ADHD are related in several ways. They have some of the same symptoms. Having one of …
Autism spectrum disorder and ADHD are related in several ways. They have some of the same symptoms. Having one of these conditions also increases the risk of having the other.
This course will give you an insight into the differences between ADHD and Autism, and how to work effectively with young people.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To improve your understanding of what autism is and what the different types of autism are
- To increase your awareness of the needs of those who have a diagnosis of autism or ADHD
- To understand the Triad of Impairments
- To be aware of the difficulties for individuals with Autism and ADHD
- To improve your understanding and skills to meet the needs of those in your care
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.