Anti-Bullying Children’s Homes
This course enables carers to develop their awareness of how and why bullying happens, and how to support both the …
This course enables carers to develop their awareness of how and why bullying happens, and how to support both the bullied and the bully.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To work successfully at home and with your school in helping to eliminate looked-after-children-related bullying
- To understand the agency policy around bullying
- To identify when looked-after children may be being bullied and understand how to help and support them
- To understand and identify different types of bullying
- To explore the impact of bullying on children and young people
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 and Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.