Asthma in Young People Fostering
This course will help you stay up to date with the latest developments in asthma research, as well as discussing …
This course will help you stay up to date with the latest developments in asthma research, as well as discussing various strategies to manage asthma and offer support to young people with asthma.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the epidemiology of asthma
- To gain knowledge on the current research around asthma
- To discuss issues of managing asthma
- To identify strategies to manage asthma
- To identify support available to people with asthma
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.