Child Sexual Exploitation Children’s Homes
This course enables carers to gain knowledge and awareness of the issues that surround this topic and the impact of …
This course enables carers to gain knowledge and awareness of the issues that surround this topic and the impact of this type of abuse, as well as what can be done to help and support victims of sexual exploitation.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To gain an understanding of what child sexual exploitation is and the different models
- To identify the key signs and indicators of risk/vulnerability for child sexual exploitation
- To gain an understanding of trafficking, grooming, and child sexual exploitation in gangs and groups
- To gain an understanding of the long and short-term impacts of child sexual exploitation
- To gain knowledge of how and where to get help and support for children and young people
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 and Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.