Delusional Paranoid Schizophrenia Fostering
This course explains what schizophrenia is, its causes, and how it is treated. It also offers practical suggestions for self-help …
This course explains what schizophrenia is, its causes, and how it is treated. It also offers practical suggestions for self-help and further information.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To know what schizophrenia is
- To know what causes schizophrenia
- To be aware of the stigma around schizophrenia
- To be aware of what treatments and support services are available
- To understand self-help strategies
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.