Emerging Personality Disorder Fostering
This course is aimed at candidates who work with young people that have Emerging Personality Disorder. Learners will gain a …
This course is aimed at candidates who work with young people that have Emerging Personality Disorder. Learners will gain a better understanding of Emerging Personality Disorder, its effects, and the possible treatments.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand what Personality Disorders (PD) are
- To gain an insight into the different types of PD
- To know what the signs and symptoms are
- To identify potential causes
- To know what the treatment is
- To know how to self-help
- To know how to help someone with PD
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.