Family-Centred Working Fostering
This course is intended to help participants to identify and explore the rationale of working with families, and the characteristics …
This course is intended to help participants to identify and explore the rationale of working with families, and the characteristics of family-centred practice. The course will help you explore the opportunities and strategies that strengthen the application of family-centred working.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the importance of effective family-centred working
- To identify the core principles of family-centred practice
- To learn how to communicate effectively within a family-centred working environment
- To understand the systems and processes for joint working around the family
- To develop the skills to embed these principles in your practice
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.