Food Safety and Hygiene Matters Care Leavers
The Food Safety and Hygiene Matters course contains essential information on all aspects of food hygiene. The course will help …
The Food Safety and Hygiene Matters course contains essential information on all aspects of food hygiene. The course will help carers to understand the importance of correct food handling and storage, personal hygiene, preventative measures, and effective controls and procedures.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand food safety
- To be aware of your role and responsibilities
- To understand personal hygiene, cleaning, and storage
- To understand contamination and pest control
- To understand temperature control
- To know the legal requirements
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.