Infection Control Fostering
This course aims to provide an understanding of the obligations you have to manage the risk of infections, methods to …
This course aims to provide an understanding of the obligations you have to manage the risk of infections, methods to keep you free from infections, and also the various control measures you can put into place.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To be able to describe the sources of micro-organisms, routes of transmission, and key principles of infection control
- To identify the key hazards
- To list the essential elements of universal precautions
- To understand the importance of risk assessment and management in infection control
- To identify the skills required to implement effective infection control measures
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.