Internet Safety Advanced Level Fostering
This course is designed for carers, in order to increase awareness of, and understand the risks involved with, what children …
This course is designed for carers, in order to increase awareness of, and understand the risks involved with, what children see and hear on the internet, including who they meet and what they share about themselves online. Through this understanding, you will be able to implement procedures to keep children safe.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the benefits and the dangers of the internet
- To identify social media use with children
- To explore the legislation around e-safety
- To understand risks posed to children
- To identify strategies to help and support children
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.