Making Sense of Adolescents Care Leavers
Working with adolescents can be challenging. This course enables learners to understand the challenges of being an adolescent in the …
Working with adolescents can be challenging. This course enables learners to understand the challenges of being an adolescent in the twenty-first century and the particular challenges facing vulnerable children in adolescence.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand what it means to be an adolescent in the modern world
- To develop an awareness of the skills needed to work effectively with adolescents
- To explore adolescent development through the ages
- To explore the movement towards independence
- To gain an understanding of risk-taking behaviour in adolescents
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.