Managing Allegations Care Leavers
Discussing safer caring and allegations in care can be an emotive topic, bringing up difficult experiences for some people. All …
Discussing safer caring and allegations in care can be an emotive topic, bringing up difficult experiences for some people. All training around safer caring and allegations is focused on achieving the best and safest of standards.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the boundaries of personal competence and responsibility, when to involve others, and where to seek advice and support
- To understand when carers are required to consult with a manager/designated person
- To understand what will happen once they have informed someone about those concerns
- To gain basic information and background about the legislative framework, within which children’s welfare is safeguarded and promoted
- To know where to get help and support during an investigation
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.