Managing Challenging Behaviour Advanced Level Care Leavers
This course is designed to impart knowledge to carers, with an aim of managing situations safely and reducing stress and …
This course is designed to impart knowledge to carers, with an aim of managing situations safely and reducing stress and anxiety for all involved. This course will give you an understanding of where behaviours come from, the legalities around these, and how to manage them effectively.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand challenging behaviour
- To identify why children display challenging behaviour
- To understand how background and history affects behaviour
- To consider the legalities around managing behaviour
- To identify strategies for managing challenging behaviour
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.