Managing Challenging Behaviour Care Leavers
This course will help carers to understand the complexities of challenging behaviours, and will enable them to assess and understand …
This course will help carers to understand the complexities of challenging behaviours, and will enable them to assess and understand the underlying needs, which can then be addressed through the promotion of alternative constructive behaviours.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand and define challenging behaviour
- To know the various types of challenging behaviour
- To know the triggers that lead to challenging behaviour
- To know how to effectively deal with challenging situations
- To understand challenging behaviour
- To be aware of strategies to manage challenging behaviour
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.