Manual Handling Fostering
This course is aimed at those who carry out manual handling as part of their role. It will allow you …
This course is aimed at those who carry out manual handling as part of their role. It will allow you to gain the necessary subject knowledge and put this into practice.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To gain an understanding of ergonomics
- To discuss the law relating to moving and handling
- To gain knowledge of risk assessment in relation to moving and handling
- To identify the essential considerations relating to manual handling
- To develop practical skills in manual handling
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.