Multi-Agency Working Fostering
This course enables carers to understand issues in creating and maintaining good communication, how to overcome barriers and build positive …
This course enables carers to understand issues in creating and maintaining good communication, how to overcome barriers and build positive relationships. It will highlight the importance of multi-agency working and information sharing in order to protect children and prevent them from harm.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the importance of effective multi-agency working
- To understand the importance of effective communication within multi-agency working
- To gain knowledge of the legislation and guidance surrounding multi-agency working
- To identify the key components of best practice within multi-agency working
- To develop the skills needed to promote effective communication between agencies
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.