Oppositional Defiant Disorder Children’s Homes
This course is aimed at carers and will help you to understand ODD in more detail, as well as describing …
This course is aimed at carers and will help you to understand ODD in more detail, as well as describing how to support and manage young people with this disorder.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To be able to describe the nature of defiant, oppositional, or non-compliant behaviour in children
- To understand the four-factor model of defiant behaviour
- To examine the relationship of ODD to other disorders
- To discuss strategies for managing children with ODD
- To recognise the impact on the parents/carers of children with ODD
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 and Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.