Play Therapy Fostering
This course aims to provide carers with an understanding of how young people learn through play and how play can …
This course aims to provide carers with an understanding of how young people learn through play and how play can assist young people in developing relationships.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To be able to state the general benefits of play
- To explore identity-specific skills that are learned through play activities
- To examine how to meet developmental goals with play activities
- To develop a list of ways that a provider can support and encourage learning through play
- To use observation to determine what a child is learning during play
- To be able to select and evaluate toys for learning
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.