Positive Identity & Self Esteem Children’s Homes
This course focuses on issues of identity and the promotion of positive self-worth within the care that carers provide. The …
This course focuses on issues of identity and the promotion of positive self-worth within the care that carers provide.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the importance of self-esteem
- To explore the issues of positive identity and self-esteem within your own lives
- To explore the issues of identity and self-esteem in looked-after children
- To gain an understanding of how to meet the racial, cultural, linguistic, and religious needs of looked-after children
- To develop techniques in building positive identity and self-esteem in looked-after children
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 and Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.