Quality Standards Care Leavers
This course is aimed at candidates who work in children’s homes. Candidates will gain a better understanding of the quality …
This course is aimed at candidates who work in children’s homes. Candidates will gain a better understanding of the quality standards that relate to children’s homes.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To identify the key settings subject to the regulations
- To understand the government’s aims
- To explore regulation five
- To understand the key points of each standard
- To identify your responsibilities
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.