Religion And Culture Fostering
This course provides an understanding of religious and cultural differences in our diverse society, and helps you recognise the value …
This course provides an understanding of religious and cultural differences in our diverse society, and helps you recognise the value of understanding.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To recognise the importance of a wider understanding of religion and culture
- To recognise the various definitions surrounding religion and culture
- To gain an appreciation of how to become even more inclusive
- To identify key actions to further improve your understanding of religion and culture
- To explore the impact of religion and culture on people’s lives
This course meets the Training, Support, and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.