Reporting And Recording Advanced Level Children’s Home
The overall purpose of reporting and recording is to demonstrate and enable the work of the carer in the assessment …
The overall purpose of reporting and recording is to demonstrate and enable the work of the carer in the assessment and provision of services to young people, for monitoring and reviewing and also to show the needs of individuals who may require or who are receiving a service. Recording also documents the carers that provide the service, in order for them to be accountable for their work.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To consider the purpose of recording
- To identify stakeholders in recording
- To discuss ethical recording issues
- To differentiate between fact, opinion, and judgement
- To understand the records lifecycle
- To identify key issues in spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- To identify key recording principles
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 and Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.