Reporting and Recording Care Leavers
One of the most important elements of a carer’s role is the accurate recording of information in the young person’s …
One of the most important elements of a carer’s role is the accurate recording of information in the young person’s life.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To know what the National Minimum Standards say
- To understand the importance of record keeping
- To be aware of what happens if you fail to keep accurate records
- To know the difference between fact, opinion, and judgement
- To know how to write reports
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.