Role Of A Residential Care Worker Children Homes
This course is aimed at candidates who work in children’s homes. Candidates will gain a better understanding of the role …
This course is aimed at candidates who work in children’s homes. Candidates will gain a better understanding of the role and day-to-day tasks of a residential care worker, as well as an overview of the skills and responsibilities that are expected.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand what residential care is
- To understand what children’s residential care homes are
- To know the skills and responsibilities of residential care workers
- To be aware of the day-to-day tasks of residential care workers
- To identify the personal qualities of residential care workers
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 and Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.