Safer Recruitment Care Leavers
This course is aimed at candidates who work with vulnerable people and are involved in the recruitment of staff. Candidates …
This course is aimed at candidates who work with vulnerable people and are involved in the recruitment of staff. Candidates will gain a better understanding of safer recruitment principles and their own responsibilities.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To look at the guidance available
- To explore professional abuse
- To identify the prevalence of abuse
- To understand legislation
- To look at the stages of recruitment
- To identify features of a safer recruitment process
This course is specifically for employees who work with Care Leavers and is fully CPD accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.