Acquired Brain Injuries Care Leavers
This course is aimed at residential carers working with children and young people with any form of brain injury, either …
This course is aimed at residential carers working with children and young people with any form of brain injury, either in a residential setting or within the community.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To know what acquired brain injuries are
- To be aware of the various types and their causes
- To be able to recognise types and causes in the community
- To understand care of young people
- To understand care in the community
- To be aware of patients living and working within the community
This course is specifically for employee who work with Care Leavers and is fully Cpd accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.