Advanced Practitioner Care Leavers
With relentless pursuit of excellence, and by making sure services provide a truly child-centred social work practice, this course will …
With relentless pursuit of excellence, and by making sure services provide a truly child-centred social work practice, this course will enable carers to understand how to effectively work with colleagues, teams, and other agencies to make sure children in need are at the heart of the work they do.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To use and develop strengths that promote communication within social work teams
- To promote personal development
- To champion equality, diversity, and inclusion of all teams and network of agencies
- To learn how to work in partnership with key partners and agencies
- To understand assessment skills of social workers with children in need
This course is specifically for employee who work with Care Leavers and is fully Cpd accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.