AED (Defibrillator) & CPR Training Care Leavers
When an individual suffers cardiac arrest, their chance of survival falls by approximately 10% for each minute that passes without …
When an individual suffers cardiac arrest, their chance of survival falls by approximately 10% for each minute that passes without AED (Automated External Defibrillation). Having a workplace defibrillator and people that know how to use it can greatly reduce the risk of death.
This course gives you the knowledge and confidence to use a defibrillator effectively, and the skills to perform effective CPR.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To be aware of the signs of cardiac arrest
- To know what an Automated External Defibrillator is
- To know how to use the Automated External Defibrillator
- To understand CPR and the recovery position
- To know what to do in the event of choking
- To understand casualty handover and reporting
This course is specifically for employee who work with Care Leavers and is fully Cpd accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.